Users of the PHPP energy software will know it is a leader in accurate calculations for Passivhauses and low energy buildings including retrofits. AECB PHribbon makes using PHPP quicker, easier and it uses the existing information beyond just energy. It’s written by Tim Martel, an AECB expert who is also a course tutor for the Carbonlite Retrofit course.
- window tool has separate simple tool for just calculating the d-reveal
- window tool built to allow you to allow multiple quantities of some panes within the same window (and still give the correct d-reveal)
- Embodied and Operational CO2 now combined into a single graph over 60 year life (with option to look at longer lifespans)
- RIBA 2030 Embodied CO2 report being added
- PAS 2035 Improvement Option Evaluation soon to be added