AECB News : Become a certified Passivhaus designer in Hereford this September!
Book now and enjoy £400 off with our early bird rate.
Learn about the fundamentals, science, building services and construction methods needed to achieve Passivhaus. Also, learn how to use the Passivhaus Planning Package (PHPP), and undertake a revision session to prepare you for the Passivhaus Institut exam.
We are now taking bookings for this next course in Hereford, starting on the 3rd September. Book now and enjoy £400 off with our early bird rate.
Our trainers have been involved in the design, construction and certification of many successful Passivhaus projects in different sectors. Nick Grant and Alan Clarke are our local trainers, who will be leading the training, together with Bill Butcher and the WARM team. Meet the trainers here.
The Hereford course will take place at The Hereford Archive and Records Centre, which is a certified Passivhaus building. It will enjoy several sites visits to local Passivhaus and low energy projects with the opportunity to meet occupants and designers.
Feedback from last years Hereford course includes:
- Great teacher, hugely knowledgeable and very approachable, explained everything in further detail when needed.
- Very knowledgeable trainer, tool all time required to explain fully
- Very energetic, very knowledgeable, lots of anecdotes and valuable experience from practical projects
- Very competent and knowledgeable; excellent anecdotes and examples from real projects
- Comfortable and clean
- Very experienced trainer, clear, plenty of time for discussion, great group exercises
- Great session sharing experience – thanks!
- smart, comfortable, tasty
- So much to take in with PHPP – it was well-presented, responsive to people’s questions and I’m very HAPPY 🙂
- Excellent session, tied all the loose ends together.