Green Spectrum Consulting provides strategic and technical consultancy services for sustainable development and asset management. Our services include:
- Development of organisation level sustainability and net zero carbon strategies.
- Advice on project level sustainability strategies, targets and assessment for new construction and retrofit.
- Energy and sustainability statements, energy and carbon assessments to support planning applications.
- SAP assessments for Building Regulations and EPCs for domestic new construction, extensions, conversions and major renovation.
- BREEAM pre-assessments and BREEAM Accredited Professional services.
- Property acquisition due diligence assessment of sustainability risks and opportunities.
- Asset management sustainability strategies; including feasibility studies, energy assessment and financial appraisal of opportunities to enhance investment and energy performance.
As an employee of the Adapt Low Carbon Group, Martin Sleeuw played a leading role in in formulating and delivering the sustainability brief for The Enterprise Centre at the University of East Anglia – the UK’s greenest commercial building, achieving BREEAM ‘Outstanding’ and Passivhaus certification, incorporating local biorenewable and recycled materials, and winning a current total of 29 national and regional awards. In this role he was also responsible for The Enterprise Centre’s commercial activities, marketing and letting of the innovative workspace and the delivery of low carbon consultancy services and ERDF funded business support to transfer knowledge gained from The Enterprise Centre project to SMEs in the built environment and its supply chains.