Intro to Airtightness – AECB Expert Advisor Paul Jennings
October 1 @ 12:00 pm - 1:00 pm
Paul Jennings is the UK’s most experienced airtightness tester, with over 30 years of experience. This webinar will provide broad overview to the subject of airtightness.
Paul Jennings of Aldas is the most experienced airtightness tester and consultant in the UK, with over 30 years’ experience. He has been an an AECB member for over 15 years and a Trustee for much of that time. He is also a Director of the UK Cohousing Network.
He has presented at several AECB conferences and demonstrated the door fan test equipment at others. He has also given talks at Passivhaus conferences in Vancouver and Germany, as well as in the UK. Paul has been involved in most UK PassivHaus projects in one or more capacities.
These schemes include:
- the first UK certified domestic and non-domestic PH projects in Machynlleth, both built by John Williamson, initially tested in 2008 and then retested after a decade of operation in 2018
- the Erneley Close (Manchester), Wilmcote House (Portsmouth) and Carlton Chapel House (North London) EnerPHit block refurbishment projects
- the Agar Grove area regeneration scheme in Camden, where neglected 60’s social housing will ultimately be replaced by over 500 newbuild PH units
- the Exeter Passivhaus swimming pool and leisure centre, currently under construction
- numerous individual newbuild custom- and self-build Passivhaus schemes
Paul is an experienced trainer and originated the “Airtightness Champion” concept, as well delivering numerous on-site trainings and many CPD seminars to architects and builders. He developed the 12 Steps to Airtightness approach to enable UK contractors to reliably deliver airtightness in Passivhaus and other low-energy projects.
Contact: firstname.lastname@example.org ◦ 07866 948 200
- October 1
12:00 pm - 1:00 pm
- Event Category:
- AECB Webinars