- This event has passed.
Zero Carbon Yorkshire BUILDINGS / AECB Yorkshire group
July 15 @ 6:00 pm - 8:00 pm
Join the July networking and information sharing meeting of the Zero Carbon Yorkshire BUILDINGS / AECB Yorkshire group. This meet-up will be focussing on the theme of ‘Scaling up’ and how we deliver low energy buildings on a largescale and at speed, in response to the UK Government’s receent declaration of a ‘climate emergency’.
- ‘Scaling up fresh air as well as zero carbon: the challenge of ventilation in practice’: Jenny Brierley, PhD Researcher, University of Sheffield
- ‘How offsite construction can help deliver low energy homes at scale’: Nigel Banks, Product & Marketing Director, Ilke Homes
- ‘Case study of a Yorkshire EnerPHit project and lessons for ‘scaling up’ low energy retrofits’: Claire Jamieson, Phi Architecture
- ‘Kickstarting a retrofit revolution in York’ – Tom de Simone & Jonny Stokeld, members of York Community Energy’s new Warmer York working group, which is aiming to establish a market for home retrofit in York.
- ‘ICF construction as a practical option for economic low energy buildings on a large scale’, Robin Miller, BecoWallform
- ‘A developer’s view of building Passivhaus at scale’ – David Bradley & Kevin Pratt, PureHaus
Thanks once again to Leeds Sustainability Institute and Leeds Beckett School of Built Environment & Engineering for hosting the ZCY BUILDINGS meetings.