Go to Forum Home General Board Dissertation help please! :)

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 0 reply threads
  • Author
      Anonymous

Good Afternoon Everyone,

My name is Emma, I am currently studying at The University of Manchester. I am in the process of writing my dissertation on 'Eco Homes' and for my primary research I am trying to look at current stakeholders affecting an SME and their strategic strategy and analysing there current position within the market.

As part of this I am looking for your opinions and experiences relating to 'Eco Homes' and would appreciate any input if you are currently an individual working in the UK Construction Industry.

I am aware you're all very busy, and I hate to be the one to ask for some of your precious time, but if you could take a few moments to fill out a survey provided in the link below it will no longer than 2-3mins, it would be greatly appreciated and provide some essential information for my research.

https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1QbccRhTBOkH8kBfXmd2edDILDhJUaEBk4CGkc_-1kKw/viewform

I would also appreciate any feedback if a question did not make sense, or if any queiries please do not hesitate to contact me.

Thank you very much for your time and help. 🙂

Kind Regards,

Emma

Viewing 0 reply threads
    • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.