Go to Forum Home AECB Member’s Discussion Forum PassivHaus Study – Homes Wanted Please!

Viewing 0 reply threads
  • Author

Hi All,

I’m in search of some help. I have recently had a proposal accepted to speak at the North American Passive House Network 2018 Conference in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania. I am now in need of several PassivHaus certified buildings to include within my study. The title of the presentation is ‘How Passive House Performs across BREEAM®, LEED® and WELL Building® and Reduces the Performance Gap.’

If you have or know of a project that may be suitable, could you please get in touch via tiffany@kingfisherecology.co.uk, preferably as soon as possible. Completion of study is set for August 2018 with presentation in October 2018.

Requirements:
      PassivHaus Certified home or building
      At least 4 months of energy data post-occupation (preferably 12 months)
      Must have been a New Build as opposed to Retrofit
      Have access to design and construction information for completion of sustainability standard assessments (see below)

Benefits:
      Receive a free BREEAM Pre-assessment, LEED Pre-assessment and WELL Building Pre-assessment for the building
      Project featured in a 30 minute session at NAPHN 2018
      Project featured in written version of session to be distributed to NAPHN 2018 attendees and partners

All projects can either be identified or remain anonymous as per your preference.

Thank you all!

Viewing 0 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.