Go to Forum Home Materials and products Re: eco internal finishes

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • Author
      Anonymous

Last year Architype posted regarding a school fit and as a new member and total forum virgin I hope this is the correct way to bring the topic up again. I have recently joined the AECB to try and find out as much as I can about this industry and to discuss where my product might fit. I have a vision of using our environmentally friendly wallpaper in schools, restaurants, retail and maybe domestic projects too and think it has a place alongside eco paints and other internal finishes. My dilemma is who to talk to about it and where best to advertise it, when I am not looking to sell direct. I launched the product last year at Grand Designs, more as a market research exercise and this taught me, at least, that I don't really want anything to do with Joe Public (no offence – I just don't have the resource). I am looking for partner companies or interior architect companies to talk to – is there anybody out there with information or opinion on the use of wallpaper with eco-credentials?

this is my first log-on and I haven't even done my profile yet so I hope it is the right way to go? :-[

Anonymous

What's “eco” about your wallpaper? Have you tried talking to any retailers?

Viewing 1 reply thread
      • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.