Welcome to the AECB Forums Building Refurbishment and Retrofit Wanted – surveyor with timber frame expertise

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
  • #31860
    Phil Bixby

    I've been contacted by someone who's looking at buying an interesting 1960's timber frame / timber clad house in Yorkshire, and wants a surveyor to take a look at it as part of the purchase process – but wants someone who really understands this type of building. Any recommendations, or anyone here with those skills / experience?

    Many thanks
    Phil B
    Constructive Individuals, York

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.