London Energy Transformation Initiative (LETI) is a network of over 1000 built environment professionals working together to put the UK on the path to a zero-carbon future.
In 2021 LETI has already celebrated the 1st anniversary of the Climate Emergency Design Guide and Embodied Carbon Primer publication, as well as the launching the LETI Hydrogen Paper, and we do not plan on stopping there!
Join us to hear more about our 2021 LETI activities, with key updates from workstream volunteers. This is a brilliant opportunity for the wider network to get up to speed with our current actions as well as those interested in finding out more about what various workstreams do.
Cooperating on neutral ground can create an incredible force for good and we look forward to sharing our latest activities with you!
Introduction to LETI : Clara Bagenal George, Elementa Consulting
• Retrofit: John Palmer, Passivhaus Trust
• Embodied Carbon & Embodied Carbon Targets: Louisa Bowles, Hawkins\ Brown
• Embodied Carbon: Specification & Procurement: Duncan Cox, Thornton Tomasetti
• Embodied Carbon: Circular Economy: Kat Scott, dRMM
• Pioneers: Karl Desai, UK GBC
• Client Guide: James Woodall, Allies and Morrison
• Modelling: Susie Diamond, Inkling LLP & Tom Gwilliam, Etude
• Local Authorities: Thomas Lefevre, Etude
Followed by Q&A