This morning the National Grid have published the full suite of FES 2020 documents on the FES website.
The Future Energy Scenarios aim to stimulate debate across the energy industry and wider; to inform the decisions needed to move us towards achieving the net zero targets and shaping the energy system of the future.
The suite is made up of:
· FES main report: an interactive PDF containing the main FES insight and analysis
· FES in 5: contains a summary and the key take-aways from the main report
· Data workbook: the outputs from the range of models including detailed graphs, charts and tables
· Modelling methods: insight on our modelling methods and assumption
· Scenario framework: details the assumptions we have used in our modelling
· Comparison document: a look at the main differences from FES 2019 to FES 2020
· Regional breakdown: modelling data segmented by region
If you would like a printed copy of FES in 5 please provide your address here by Thursday 30 July.
The launch programme commences at 10am this morning where they will be highlighting the FES 2020 key messages and insights from the analysis. There will also be time for your questions.
During the rest of the week they will be hosting a range of deep-dive sessions, again with time for questions, to explore the next level of analysis on specific topics.
Here are the links to register and join the team:
· Monday 27 July 10am (launch and key findings): FES 2020 launch event
· Wednesday 29 July – from 9.30am (all sessions): FES 2020 deep-dive sessions
· Thursday 30 July – from 9.30am (all sessions): FES 2020 deep-dive sessions