AECB Members, Mike Wye & Associates have a new training building under construction at Buckland Filleigh and open days are being planned.
- Glasscrete – Insulated breathable floor system incorporating GEOCELL foam glass aggregate & lime screed
- Strawbale – Wall construction using strawbales
- Ecocork – Insulating render system applied externally on strawbales
- Cork boards – LABC approved corkboard insulation system applied internally/externally to timber frame
- Sedum Roof – Installation of sedum roof pods
Dates are yet to be confirmed for each stage of the build but please email here or telephone Carl on 01409 281644 if you would be interested in attending.