Could you host a Passivhaus site visit?
The best way to learn about a Passivhaus is from first-hand experience. Have you been involved with or occupy a Passivhaus project that could open its doors to the public this summer? As well as the weekend long International Passivhaus Open Days, which took place on the 16-18 June, this summer the PassivhausTrust would like to help host as many Passivhaus site visits as possible. They are looking for participants for their 2017 summer OpenHaus site visits.
Events can be held at a time that is most convenient for participating projects, throughout June to August 2017. You decide the maximum number of people to the scheduled programme for the day.
To register your Passivhaus scheme, please complete and return the following form along with a selection of images to: email@example.com.
- Projects can be at any stage, from under construction to fully complete and occupied.
- We are particularly keen for large Passivhaus developments still under construction to participate.
- Unless otherwise stated, visits are free, but booking is essential.
- Please advise us if there is a specific programme of events throughout the day.
- All bookings for the event will be done through the organiser not the Passivhaus Trust, therefore it is imperative that booking details are included on the form.