A Jam packed calendar of Passivhaus training for 2020
Architects — Building Designers — Engineers — Contractors — Clients — University Students
Why Choose the AECB CarbonLite Passivhaus Courses?
- Guiding you – friendly trainers and small groups encourage a great learning experience
- Understand and apply key principles – designed to give you skills and knowledge to integrate into your working life from day 1
- Prepare you for the exam – dedicated revision day, our own practice exam paper, 30 pages of worked examples to take away
- Interesting and exciting – we visit real Passivhaus projects
- Sociable – we encourage delegates to support each other and organise meals out for networking
- If you don’t pass first time – we offer a free session to review your exam paper
- UK focused – 100% rewritten, rather than using the more generic European CEPH material taught by others
- UK examples – from the UK domestic and non-domestic sector
- Up to date – we continually update our material and teach V9 PHPP
- Modular – sit our courses in one go, or as separate modules to suit your availability and finances
- Exercises – lots of exercises used to continually affirm and test understanding
- Online offering – our thermal bridging course is now online, giving you flexibility and a lower course price
Biographies on the Meet the Trainers page.
- UK experts – our trainers are the experts who are actually successfully designing/ building Passivhaus buildings in the UK
- Highly experienced trainers – amongst others, Bill Butcher, Eric Parks, Mark Siddall, Alan Clarke, Sally Godber, Will South and Nick Grant. Not to mention Peter Warm and the rest of the WARM staff who have supported over 200 buildings in low energy design, and are Passivhaus certifiers.
- Variety of experience – our collective experience includes non-domestic building, large residential schemes and real Passivhaus construction experience