The conference will explore how Passivhaus can be used to help deliver near and zero energy buildings. The conference will include all the features from last year and more, again crammed into just one day, including leading-edge project presentations, detailed project case studies, a full-scale exhibition room and networking sessions to bring you up-to-date with all the latest research and practice!
- How forthcoming requirements for near and zero energy buildings relate to Passivhaus
- Delivery of Passivhaus at scale, both in the UK and overseas
- The best examples of retrofit projects in the UK, from tower blocks to individual homes
- What it takes to deliver a successful Passivhaus project
- And more!
Discover how to:
- Deliver successful Passivhaus buildings at scale.
- Close the performance gap and achieve low energy consumption in use.
- Create a comfortable and healthy environment for occupants.
- Implement a well-managed quality assurance process.
- Meet your Part L and near zero energy requirements through a tried-and-tested approach.
We would like to invite you all to participate in the UK Passivhaus Conference 2014.
Conference tickets are now available! Click here to Book your tickets now